Sale of Snakes
Summary This Indemnity Form – sale of snakes addresses the situation where a person sells snakes to others. An indemnity strives to protect the supplier if something happens, such as the buyer getting bitten, the snake escaping, or the snake dying.
Who should use a Sale of Snakes Indemnity Form? Anyone who is in the business of selling snakes to other people may consider getting an indemnity from their buyers. An indemnity or disclaimer may help to protect against the possibility of claims in the event of loss or damage to property, or the worst-case scenario of injury or death to a person or possibly a pet.
What does the form say? The form includes:
- a general snake care guide; and
- an indemnity by the person buying or accepting the snake, indemnifying the snake seller should something happen.
What does the template look like? The document can be printed onto two pages.
What do you need to do to use the Indemnity Form?
- Read the disclaimer to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Get the person buying the snake to complete and sign the form.
- Remember to take all precautions. An indemnity form may not protect you in every eventuality, and negligent actions may still expose you to legal action.
Note: it is your responsibility to check the law in your jurisdiction to confirm whether you’re permitted to sell snakes to the public, and any restrictions or conditions that may apply.
Also viewed: Indemnity form – sale of spiders
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.