We understand the challenges facing businesses when it comes to managing legal risks. We understand that each industry is different. We understand the business concerns that face different industries. And we use our insights to help our customers implement risk management controls within their documents and their business processes.
We consider all the associations in a business:
- Staff: Employment Contracts, Policies and Procedures
- Business Partners: Shareholders Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Buy and Sell Agreements
- Business Associates: Confidentiality Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Commission Agreements, Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Clients: Terms and Conditions, Support Agreements and much more!
You know your business best, and invariably you know what type of documents you need in your business. But you may not have the knowledge, experience, skill, time or inclination to compile your own agreements, or the ready funds or appetite to spend on the associated legal fees. We can assist you to better understand the legal framework that your business operates in, guide you on the best legal agreements and documents for your business, and provide you with the appropriate legal documents.
Our legal agreements are drafted by experienced South African drafters and specialists. We endeavour to ensure that the legal contracts and business documents we provide are:
- Written in plain language, unambiguous, and easy to use and understand;
- Easy to read. Wherever possible we avoid complicated cross-referencing, fine-print footnotes, and multiple appendices;
- Provided in Word format, allowing you to amend them where necessary;
- Cost-effective. Your legal contracts and business documents shouldn’t break the bank;
- Easy to use. Your business documents should fit easily and seamlessly into your existing business practices.
If you’re looking for a library of high quality legal documents that you can access quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively, then you’ve come to the right place. On this website you will find a wide range of editable legal and business documents and templates that you can download in Word format, adapt to your specifications, and easily incorporate into your business practices. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, or if you’ve got a specific contract that you need custom drafted, we can recommend our Custom Drafting Service, where you can get a custom agreement drafted to your requirements for a flat fee. No more surprise lawyer’s bills at the end!