CONTRACT DRAFTING SERVICE
Do you need a contract drafted? Then our Contract Drafting Service is for you! Despite the wide variety of template legal documents and contract precedents that we provide on Agreements Online, we recognise that sometimes you may need extra help with drafting a contract, including unusual terms or to cater for specific circumstances.
- If you can’t find a contract online that suits your requirements
- If your contractual requirements are too specific to use a standard template
- If you don’t feel comfortable adjusting contracts for your own requirements
Then our customised contract drafting service is for you! You can get your custom contracts online from the comfort of your home or office. Provide us with your agreement requirements for a professionally drafted document or legal agreement tailored to your unique needs.
Pay your refundable deposit
“Add” this product to your basket, and pay your deposit. Please note that this amount will be refunded to you in full if:
- you are not completely satisfied with the final contract that we provide; or
- we are not, for whatever reason, able to draft the document that you require.
Download the Request for Agreement Form
You will receive a download link by email. The document you receive will be a form for your completion. We will need this information to custom draft your contract. Please ensure that you include as much information as possible, so that we can provide you with the best possible service. Once you have completed the form, send it back to us so that we can get drafting! You can also provide us with any additional requirements by emailing us the information.
We may also contact you for additional information where needed.
Receive the document *
We will assess your requirements, and keep you updated on the progress of your agreement. Upon accepting your order we will endeavour to draft your document as quickly as circumstances allow. In most cases, you should receive your tailor-made document by email within five business days of our receipt of all the information required for us to draft your agreement. Let us know if the document is urgent and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can then read the document, and let us know if you have any changes. The deposit you paid will be retained by us as the full purchase price of the agreement.
* Please be aware that
- custom drafting services are not available between 15 December to 7 January each year; and
- there may be times when drafting may take longer, dependent on the nature of the agreement and any constraints on our resourcing. We will inform you if we anticipate any delays in the drafting time required.
There may be certain situations where we are unable to draft the contract that you require, in which event your deposit will be refunded to you. These situations include:
- Where the contract is illegal, attempts to unlawfully circumvent statutory requirements, or may contravene any legal obligations or requirements
- Where the contract is likely to contravene any other agreement that may be in place
- Where the complexity of the agreement requires an exceedingly long drafting time
- Where the document does not fit within the area of expertise of any of the specialists on our panel
- Where the agreement is, in our discretion, immoral, unethical, or is contrary to public policy
- Where the contract requires specific signing arrangements and/or lodgement or registration before it can be enforced
- Where the agreement is required to settle legal proceedings
- Where the agreement pertains to family law (eg. divorce or maintenance)
Examples of agreements that we would not be able to provide include:
- Post-nuptial contracts
- Contracts providing for a third party to take over your payment obligations on a finance agreement (such as car finance or a bond)
- Documents in a language other than English
- Contracts that require the approval of a regulatory body
- Settlement Agreements during litigation
- Divorce Settlement Agreements
- Maintenance Agreements
This service does not include:
- More than one contract or business document
- Consultations or the provision of advice
- Contract negotiation or conflict resolution
- The payment of duties or other levies
- Registration, delivery, or lodgement
- The facilitation of signing arrangements
- Printing, courier, or other delivery fees
- Notarial or conveyancing services
- Special type-setting, formatting, design, or layout
- More than three rounds of changes to the agreement
- Ongoing maintenance and updates to the document
- Any other costs involved in giving effect to the document
Please be aware that our contract drafting service is limited to the drafting of one contract. If you need more than one agreement, simply select the required number in our shopping basket, and send us detailed requirements for each agreement that you need.
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.