Over 2,600 Happy South African Businesses
Our Clients & Partners
Trusted By 2,600+ Businesses
Legal Templates For All Industries
Backed By Legal Research
A legal template outlining the terms of separation between to parties in a mutually agreed manner.
- Boundaries and expectations are clear.
- Avoids confusion and misunderstandings.
- Offers closure and finality.
- Reduces stress and uncertainty.
Mutual Seperation Agreement
Who should use this Separation Agreement? Couples who are looking to separate but who are not looking to issue Divorce proceedings, as well as couples looking to end a civil-union or any other coupled relationship. The Separation Contract covers all issues that would be covered in a final decree of divorce. The legal court order for a separation will outline the rights and responsibilities of each spouse during the time that they are living apart.
What does the template Separation Agreement say?
- Parties to the Agreement; Preamble, Physical Separation; Full disclosure of property; Division of Property; Bank Accounts; child custody and time-sharing; Child support; Spousal Support; Modification of Child Support; Modification of Spousal Support; Health care; Marital debts; Reconciliation; Right of divorce reserves; Legal fees; Temporary Nature; Entire agreement.
What does the Separation Agreement Template look like?
The template ante-nuptial contract can be printed onto six A4 pages.
What do you need to do to use the Separation Agreement?
- Read the template Agreement document to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Make sure that the blanks have been filled in, including details of any exclusions.
Also known as: Deed of Separation
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.