Over 2,600 Happy South African Businesses
Our Clients & Partners
Trusted By 2,600+ Businesses
Legal Templates For All Industries
Backed By Legal Research
Conditions for the complimentary use of a temporary replacement vehicle.
- Clearly outlines rules and responsibilities.
- Helps prevent misuse or damage.
- Legal protection for both parties.
What do these Conditions of Using a Courtesy Car say? The document consists of: Lending and condition of the vehicle; Conditions of use; Insurance; Undertakings, Indemnities and Warranties.
What do these terms look like? The agreement can be printed onto two pages.
What do you need to do to use these Conditions of Using a Courtesy Car?
- Read the template document to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Complete the relevant details, and get the driver to sign.
Also viewed: Sale of Vehicle Contract
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.